THIS YEAR'S RUN
- REGISTER for 2013! - Click Here (Check on your registration)
- Friday Night Dinner at Bailey Park - Click Here (.pdf)
- All New Gear for 2013 at our Online Store - Shop Now!
- Jeff & Tina Rook talk IAWR 2013 on The Sauce Podcast - Watch/Listen
- Jeff Rook, Race Founder on Weber This Week - Watch/Listen
- Hampton Inn - Wonderful Run Package - Reserve a Room Includes overnight stay, pizza, soda/chips, It's a Wonderful Life DVD, & hot breakfast buffet
LAST YEAR'S RUN
- Results from 2012's Run - Finishers | Age Group Winners | Award Winners
- 2012 Race Video at FingerLakes1.com - Watch
- Bridge Photo at Start of 2012 Run - Click Here
- YouTube video of 2012 run from participant Jeff Tracy - Watch
- Lake to Lake Girls host participates with video camera - Watch
CONNECT WITH US!
A Winter Run Like No Other!
Join us on a 5K Run/Walk through the beautiful, illuminated, historic Village of Seneca Falls, NY at dusk.
A unique start to this USATF Certified 5K Course places the field atop the famous Bridge Street Bridge which many believe was the inspiration for the bridge scenes in the holiday movie classic 'It's A Wonderful Life'. The run/walk will take you past the decorated Christmas Tree display, the lighted storefronts and shops of downtown Seneca Falls, and past historic village homes decked out and lit-up for the holiday season. The course concludes in the shadow of the Bridge Street Bridge in People's Park along the Seneca Falls Canal Harbor.
Make It A Weekend!
The IAWL 5K Run/Walk is held in conjunction with the "It's A Wonderful Life" Festival held every year in Seneca Falls, NY. Join hundreds of other holiday revelers that will be traveling from all over the country to experience this Christmas season in beautiful Seneca Falls. For more information and full event schedule visit TheRealBedfordFalls.com.
As Seen on MTV
The MTV show, "Made" is a self improvement show that was on site during the 2010 race filming for a featured episode. The episode originally aired on Wednesday, 1/19/11. Click here to watch the eposide at MTV.com